Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another good reason to stock up: Looting will get you shot

I’d had the thought above running through my head for some time, but I hadn’t really put the concept on paper (or in this case, on screen) because I thought it’d be obvious to most people. But since you can’t cure stupid, I’ll waste a breath and state the obvious:

1. You need to stock up ASAP on food and other important things.
2. Looters will probably get shot.
3. If you eliminate your “need” to loot for food or other things, you’ll greatly reduce your chances of getting shot.
4. If your only plan for stocking up on what you need after TSHTF involves bullets, then you’re probably going to be stocking up on other people’s bullets…at about 1100 feet per second.


I think the excellent article “The Art Of Not Getting Shot” at the link below pretty much speaks for itself:

ww2.zombieinitiative.org/node/1481

No comments:

Post a Comment