Monday, April 18, 2011

SurvivalPrep.net archives

I am no longer updating SurvivalPrep.net as I am choosing to move on to a much more narrowly focused set of activities pertaining to personal and community preparedness for hard times. Over the next couple of weeks I will be transferring the content from the old blog host to this site and will continue to monitor and post responses to the archived posts, but no new content will be posted here. I will add a few sites to the blogroll on here at some point, but other than that I've posted all that I feel qualified to post--food storage is my "specialty," and I think I've given everyone plenty of information to get started and keep going, and now I need to shift my focus to other activities besides coming up with new topics to write about. For those of you who are also passionate about food storage, I'd suggest bookmarking StockingUp.net and keep checking back there.

In the meantime, I hope that my posts about food storage and other topics help many of you, and I wish you and your families the best.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. Really gives some food for thought. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete